1. On your Client's page, click the Records tab in the Requests/Records table.
2. Identify which Record is your Imaging Result and click the Batch Download button.
3. Choose your Bundle Type. Click Imaging files (DICOMs).
4. Click the check boxes of the records you wish to include your download.
5. After you have selected the records you want, click Request File. You will receive confirmation that your request was submitted and an email with the download link for your records will be sent to you.
6. Open the email and click on the link to access the download in MedChart.
7. Click download and follow the instructions to unzip the files to your preferred location and view them.
The following steps apply to the Windows 10 process. Other versions of Windows may differ slightly.
8. Open the downloaded zip folder
9. Switch to the Extract tab at the top of the file explorer and then click Extract All. Please make sure that the "run" file type is "Windows Batch File".
10. Select a destination (i.e. a folder) to extract files to and click Extract
11. In the new window, click Run – this will open the DICOM viewer which will allow you to view the hospital’s images
Great job! You now know how to download DICOM images!