With Medchart, not only can you request your clients' billing history (ex. OHIP and MSP) and receive a CVS in addition to the original record - you can now also use the the billing history to request your clients' CNRs.
Our system will read the billing history and pull provider names to offer you a list of suggested providers to request from along with a recommended date range based on the dates listed in the history.
To request records in this manner, it is important to note that you must first have requested and received a billing history through Medchart. If you have not done this already, you will be prompted to request a billing history based on your client's health card jurisdiction.
We currently support this feature for the following provincial billing histories: Ontario's OHIP, Alberta's Statement of Benefits Paid, Nova Scotia's Medical Services Statement, Saskatchewan's Medical Statement, and British Columbia's MSP.
4. Review the provider's details to confirm this is where you want to request from. Click Select if you are happy with the details presented.
5. The date range will be populated with the dates pulled from the billing history. You can edit this information as you see fit or leave it as is. Click Next to continue to the next step.
6. Select the records you wish to receive and click Next.
7. Add a note to the provider (optional). Click Next.
8. At this point you can either Sign & Submit your request or Add [it] to Action Items.