Please note this feature is only available to firms whose accounts have had Filevine integrated to allow for this import ability.
If your firm does not have Filevine integrated with Medchart and you would like to, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
1. In Filevine, copy (Ctrl+C) the Client's Project Number.
2. In Medchart, click the Register New Client button in the Quick Access section of your Dashboard.
3. On the Register Client page, paste the copied URL into the Project Import Tool.
4. Click the Import button when it turns purple. Please note that the button will remain grayed out if our systems reads the url as incomplete.
5. Enter any information missing and continue with the client registration process as normal.
Medchart will import everything from Filevine except the client's health card number, so you will need that at the time of client creation. If there is other information you did not enter on the client's project page in Filevine, it will also need to be manually entered into their Medchart profile.
Great! You can now import your clients from Filevine!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.