To make a request from your desired clinic, please set up a Medchart account.
Follow these quick steps to get started:
1. Navigate to the following link online:
2. Register for an account that matches the type of request you will be making. Patients and their family members choose “Yourself/Loved One” to start the registration process:
3. Please complete the form to register for an account.
4. You will receive an email that contains a confirmation link. Please confirm your account before proceeding to the next step.
** To ensure you receive important emails regarding your MedChart account, please add “email@example.com” to your email Contacts List and Safe Senders List
5. Log in to your account at the following link:
6. You will be prompted to complete your account profile. It is extremely important to complete all the missing information exactly as it appears on your health card:
7. Congratulations! You're all set up and ready to start requesting records. Get started by clicking the "Request a Record" button.
8. Using the search bar begin typing the name of the clinic you would like to request records from
9. A list of possible results will appear. Choose the result which matches the clinic you would like to request from
10. Fill out the request form with all the information pertaining to your request. You can request all records pertaining to your visits or select specific records.
11. Review your order and sign the authorization. This authorization allows us to retrieve records on your behalf. Start the process by clicking the glowing "pencil" icon.
12. Some clinics will require you to have a witness signature for your authorization. You can do this electronically by entering a friend or family members email and name.