1. Click the MyMedChart tab in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
2. Click the Batch Download button.
3. Click the check boxes beside the Imaging Results you wish to download.
4. Click the Request File button
5. An email will be sent to you containing a download link.
6. Open the email and click the "click here" link to access the zip file.
7. Click Download and follow the instructions to unzip the files to your preferred location and view them.
The following steps apply to the Windows 10 process. Other versions of Windows may differ slightly.
8. Open the downloaded zip folder
9. Switch to the Extract tab at the top of the file explorer and then click Extract All. Please make sure that the "run" file type is "Windows Batch File".
10. Select a destination (i.e. a folder) to extract files to and click Extract.
11. In the new window, click Run – this will open the DICOM viewer which will allow you to view the hospital’s images
Great job! You now know how to download your imaging results!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.